Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 7 - Week one is said and done

Okay so I'm really nervous because tomorrow (Monday) is weigh in day! I can honestly say that I've had about a B in my eating report card, and a big nasty F on my exercise (One hour on Sunday. That's it!) But I'm  not letting that get me down. I mean why should it? Either way, tomorrow morning, I'm going to get on top of that scale, and it's either going to go up, down, or stay the same. Those are my options, and I have no other choices. So I have to face it, and I will - I'm just gonna be a little nervous lol.

Let me catch you up on my weekend - Friday was pretty uneventful, except for I strung popcorn for the Christmas tree with my mom (like they do in the movies). Word to the wise: this is NOT fun if you're impatient. Well, I mean I'm not very impatient. But it is time consuming. And my dog was literally eating the popcorn off the string, so that didn't help. Lol. SPEAKING of my dog - on Saturday he ran away! Yeah! Some kids drove by on bikes, he chased them to the back of the neighborhood. It was horrible! I remember being so scared, and my mom and brother, my brothers friend, and I all took our cars and drove around looking for him. Luckily, I found him in the back, about a minute after I left. I was so upset though. I was almost in tears, but I was so thankful that I found him. It's proof that God always watches over us, and those we love (even my dog).

Other than the dog search and the popcorn strings, my weekend was pretty plain. However, I'm thinking this week will be different! I can't wait to see my week one results, and really get into the days of Christmas.

I hope you all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment