Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 8 - Weigh in Week One

Well I weighed in this morning, and I am very proud to announce that I lost two pounds! Yes, that's right, I am OFFICIALLY out of the 200's. Now you're probably thinking "umm hello? You were 200 pounds, you were on the line!" But before I began this blog, I weighed in at my heaviest this summer at 218 pounds. I slowly lost that weight, but the school year and other things kept me from getting down to business a little quicker. So here I am! I can honestly tell you, I do not remember the last time I was in the 190s. I'm sure it was my freshmen year. I know that I weighed about 180 lbs. in my eighth grade year, so I am SUPER proud. I would also like to inform you all that I am tightening my belts another knotch (oh and I am actually basically FORCED to wear them, as my pants are starting to fall). It's all coming full circle, and I'm just so greatful. God's really showing me that I can do this, it's not impossible. One of the things that always got me down was that you always see those people on tv, or in books, or on Oprah, or whatever, and they lose like 100 lbs. at the pivotal moments of their life, like they're about to get married and they weigh 135 lbs. at their wedding, and everything is perfect. And it's so inspring, and you're like - hey that could be me! That always was me. Watching the biggest loser, the other weight loss programs with befores and afters and it just seems so doable. But the thing that I lacked that those people had was drive. Of course I had the desire, but I didn't really want to get up and do it. And when I did, it was for a day or two or a week or three weeks or whatever and then BAM. A huge brick wall came up. I can honestly say that now, I'm smashing through those walls (: Especially the 2billclub wall!

I can honestly say that God is really the driving force behind all of this. And I know he will continue to be.
I hope you all have a super Tuesday!

Isaiah 58:9

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! We got out of the 200's the same day! With God as your driving force, you are sure to find success. Keep looking to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Fantastic to be in onederland! I'm very happy for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to reading more here.

    Tamzin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, kid. It's a wonderful feeling to get out of the 200s. And you can do anything when you set your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the loss! And keep going - you can get to your goal!

    ReplyDelete