Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 37 - Blue

So I've been kind of in a hump the past week. I haven't really exercised, or made good food choices. And I have no idea where I'm at, because I'm still lacking a scale. I think tomorrow I'm just gonna go try to find one in my price range, but that's slightly disappointing for a teenager with no job lol. So when you put everything together, it kind of puts me in a slightly blue mood. I really need to get back on track. Hopefully I do soon. I really hope I do soon.

:(

3 comments:

  1. Try and stay positive. If you run into someone who you haven't seen since before the holidays and insists on getting you a present... make it a scale. :) It must be tough, as scales are expensive. Can you try going to Target or K-Mart? They might be around $20 there. Good luck finding one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's hard to stay on track, we all go through it. You can do this. Smile. Forgive yourself for slipping a little and focus on good choices.
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have a problem staying on track sometimes. Im just now getting back on track from the last 4 weeks, but Im doing it! You can too! Dont worry about the scale just now, work on your eating and your exercise. You will be able to tell a difference in your body and how you feel. Look for the scale down the road or maybe at a friends house! Saves you $!

    ReplyDelete